Work with us
Neo career opportunities
At Neo, we recruit and train exceptional people, which benefits us and our clients.
It takes inspired people to deliver real results.
We’re always happy to hear from great people who understand what it means to be professional, client centred and a team player.
The benefits of working for us
Not only do you get to work in a great team, and be involved in a variety of work, Neo are committed to ensuring employees are well looked after; including some of the following benefits:
- Great location in Newmarket
- Medical Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Professional Memberships paid for (i.e. EngNZ)
- Formal Graduate Development Programme
If you think you have something special to offer, send us your CV, along with a cover letter outlining who you are, your experience, and what you think you can add to the Neo team.
Electrical Engineer Graduate Opportunity
We’re a New Zealand owned, independent professional services practice in Newmarket, Auckland.
- Successful, respected and proud of the work we do
- Practical engineers who deliver solutions that make our clients lives better
- Passionate about engineering
- Trusted by our clients to advise and partner with them
- Excited about this industry, trends and advancement in technology
- A team who takes care of our people. We encourage diversity and inclusion
- Fun! We have soul!
At Neo we make work enjoyable and fulfilling. We’re all about personal, professional and organisational development, success and satisfaction.
So, we’re looking for a Rock Star!
Apart from the obvious technical attributes, someone who:
- have strong, but not necessarily top academic results – we are looking for well-rounded individuals
- be a team player
- have excellent communication skills in order to effectively interact with clients, suppliers, subcontractors and your colleagues – written and oral.
- an “active” learner
- have a passion for electrical engineering
Here’s what you get:
- Fantastic team culture
- Support to learn, develop, and the freedom to make stuff real
- Career development opportunities, we’re a very flat structure so it’s all possible
- A range of clients with a diverse project base
- Rewarding remuneration, coz who does this for love alone?
- And we have a really great office, BBQ and potential for a petanque pit.
If this sounds like you:
- Send us your resume
- Include the most recent academic transcript
- Write a cover letter and introduce yourself.